Sunday, November 4, 2007

What I can...What I can't


For you I would take on
The armies of the Mongols and the Crusades
Yet I cannot seem to give you
An hour of my day
I tipped my cup into your wine
And as drunken as I am
I cannot seem to give you
A moment of my time
I see your many lovers
Around your door flock
Always admitted
Do you open your door to those
Who do not knock?
Branded I am by your mark
Your name engraved on my very skin
And I fear I flaunt what I don’t carry within
Yes I love you
I love you once and again
I swear I would die for you
Why is it though that for you I cannot live???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

maybe there many lovers but he don't wanna anyone, maybe he just want you.
maybe you don't have to knock cos the door is close and you are already there inside... ;)
maybe he will die for you too
maybe he can't see anyone except you, where ever he look he just see you...